How to order:
- Contact RC Leotards on +31 6 21 85 40 84 or by email at email@example.com discuss your ideas and requirements.
- Send us your own artwork or ask our experienced design team to work with you to create something beautiful. If wished, you may make an appointment to visit us to discuss the design of your future leotard or tracksuit. Please note that in order to protect our work, you will be required to pay a design deposit of €300. This sum will be refunded in totality in the form of a €300 discount when your bespoke club leotards or tracksuits go into production.
Your leotard can be personalized with the name of your club in either embroidery or diamantes. Club tracksuits can be made in your club’s colour scheme together with any logo or print design.
We will produce 3D design artwork for your club garment.
If you require a sample leotard, this will be shipped to you within 2/3 weeks. Once you have approved your artwork or sample leotard, you can ask us to send you some “fitting leotards” in order to correctly determine the sizes to order for your gymnasts. Alternatively, you can refer to our size chart for measurements. All sample leotards will be invoiced at the quoted price for your design.
- Finalise and send your detailed order (with garment sizes & quantities) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To confirm your order, you will be required to pay a deposit of 50% of the total order amount. Your order will be put into production when this deposit has been paid and received. Payments can be made easily and securely by bank transfer.
- When your club garments are ready, we will send you photos or videos of your finished products. The balance of 50% must then been paid and your garments will be sent to you.
- Please do send us photos of your gymnasts wearing RC Leotards and leave a review. Photos will only be placed on our website or social media with your permission.
* The average manufacturing time for a standard design is 8-10 weeks following reception of the deposit. For bespoke designs, manufacturing time will be 10-12 weeks depending on the complexity of the design.
* Minimum quantity for new club orders is 6 pieces. For repeat orders, minimum order is 1 piece. Repeat orders of less of than 6 pieces will be subject to a 10% surcharge. Orders with a minimum of 6 pieces will qualify for a club discount.
The quoted price per garment remains valid for a minimum of 3 years.
* Where the minimum quantity of ladies’ leotards is being ordered at the same time as men’s leotards, we will waive the minimum quantity for the men’s leotards.
* Made-to-measure sizing or size adjustments are possible if required. Size adjustments can be useful for a very tall, slim gymnast or a gymnast with short arms etc. A supplement of 10% will be charged for a leotard with size adjustments.
* In order to best advise you with your purchase, please take the time to read our product advice page carefully so that you know what you are buying. This page includes information about fabric characteristics, garment care and washing recommendations.
For club orders of 40 pieces or more, you will:
- receive a 10% discount off your order of club leotards
- receive a free, matching scrunchie with each long-sleeved, ladies club leotard ordered.
- have the option to purchase scrunchies at the discounted price of €2,50 per scrunchie for all sleeveless club leotards
- have the option to purchase shorts (either matching or black shorts in lycra, velvet or mystic fabric) with a 10% discount on all shorts ordered.
Extra shiny sparkle:
Choose between Swarovski crystals and the amazing new look-a-like crystals… Send us an email to find out about the different possibilities and prices for crystals for your club order.
All deposits and payments must be made and received before we put your order into production. Payments can be made easily and securely by bank transfer.
If required, we can email you a pro forma invoice so that you can clearly see the cost of each item on your order. Production will only begin after payment has been received. RC Leotards will not accept responsibility for any unpaid pro forma invoice.
Please note that all Club leotards are bespoke garments and are therefore non-returnable and non-refundable unless faulty. Once an order has been put into production it cannot be amended, cancelled or refunded.